YOUR TRAFFIC & TRUCKING TICKET DEFENSE LAWYER
Jeanne Marie Beckmann is a traffic lawyer who defends drivers in Nassau County, Long Island, NY with over 25 years of experience. She has had thousands of tickets, points, and charges DISMISSED or REDUCED. The law offices are located in Hempstead, NY where the Nassau County Traffic Agency and Nassau County 1st District Courts are. See what her clients have to say about her in TESTIMONIALS and REVIEWS above.
pLEASE DON’T PAY YOUR TICKET FOR A MOVING VIOLATION!
Call 516 485 4888 for a free consultation or send the contact form to the left.
In your free consultation, the attorney will tell you:
- How many DMV points you are charged with,
- What would happen if you paid your ticket(s), and
- Results that you can reasonably expect, when she resolves the case for you.
Department of Motor Vehicles can:
- Record the CONVICTION & POINTS on your driving record – a conviction in 2022 will not be deleted until January, 2026!
- Impose an additional fine called the DRIVER RESPONSIBILITY ASSESSMENT,
- SUSPEND OR REVOKE your license.
Your Insurance Company may:
- Increase your INSURANCE COSTS substantially for more than three years and
- CANCEL your vehicle insurance policy.
Call 516 485 4888 for a free consultation with attorney Jeanne Marie Beckmann.