TRAFFIC & TRUCKING TICKET DEFENSE LAWYER
Jeanne Marie Beckmann only handles tickets. She is a traffic & trucking ticket defense lawyer with nearly 30 years of experience. She has had thousands of tickets, points, and charges DISMISSED or REDUCED. Her offices are located in Hempstead, NY - close to the Nassau County Traffic Agency, 801 Axinn Avenue, Garden City, NY and Nassau County 1st District Court, 99 Main Street, Hempstead and Hempstead Village Court. Trucking companies click on Trucking Tickets above for more information on trucking cases.
Call her at 516 485 4888 for a free telephone consultation or send the contact form to the left for a call back.
DON’T PAY YOUR TICKET FOR A MOVING VIOLATION!
In your free consultation, the attorney will tell you:
- How many DMV points you are charged with,
- What would happen if you paid your ticket(s), and
- Results that you can reasonably expect, when she represents you in court.
Department of Motor Vehicles can:
- Record the CONVICTION & POINTS on your driving record – a conviction in 2023 will not be deleted until January, 2027!
- Impose an additional NYS DMV fine called the DRIVER RESPONSIBILITY ASSESSMENT,
- SUSPEND OR REVOKE your license.
Your Insurance Company may:
- Increase your INSURANCE COSTS substantially for more than three years and
- CANCEL your vehicle insurance policy.
Call 516 485 4888 for a free consultation with attorney Jeanne Marie Beckmann.