YOUR TRAFFIC & TRUCKING TICKET DEFENSE LAWYER
Hi! I am Jeanne Marie Beckmann - a traffic lawyer who defends drivers in Nassau County, Long Island, NY. I have been an attorney for 25 years and have had thousands of tickets, points, and charges DISMISSED or REDUCED. My offices are located in Hempstead, NY where the Nassau County Traffic Agency and Nassau County 1st District Courts are. See what my clients have to say about me in TESTIMONIALS.
pLEASE DON’T PAY YOUR TICKET FOR A MOVING VIOLATION!
Call me at 516 485 4888 for a free consultation or send me the contact form to the left.
In your free consultation, I will tell you:
- How many DMV points you are charged with,
- What would happen if you paid your ticket(s), and
- Results that you can reasonably expect, when I resolve your case for you.
Department of Motor Vehicles can:
- Record the CONVICTION & POINTS on your driving record – a conviction in 2020 will not be deleted until January, 2024!
- Impose an additional fine called the DRIVER RESPONSIBILITY ASSESSMENT,
- SUSPEND OR REVOKE your license.
Your Insurance Company may:
- Increase your INSURANCE COSTS substantially for more than three years and
- CANCEL your vehicle insurance policy.
Call 516 485 4888 for a free consultation.