Contact Us

Please fill out the form below and our attorney will contact you.


The Office

Driving with a suspended license or driving privileges is a crime.   Don't risk arrest.  Don't have the car you are driving impounded. Clear the suspensions so you get your driving privileges back.   Where do you start?  A driving record.  

Download your driving record from New York State Department of Motor Vehicles.  It will identify the courts that have ordered the suspensions and/or other reasons why you are suspended.   Go to   Search for driving record or driving abstract.   Download the record.    Or, if you don't have the information necessary to get the record,  I can get the record for you.  I am online with New York State Department of Motor Vehicles and have access to its  records.

0638969001667418978.jpgThere are two things I need from you.  First, I must have your completed and signed  DMV Consent Form.  Like a medical record, your driving record is confidential.  This form is your permission to me to get this confidential record.   DMV requires that I have it.  The  DMV Consent Form is available online at   Or, I can email this form to you and you can return it to me via email, fax, mail or in person.    Second, I require payment of a $25 fee for the service. For this fee I will email you a copy of the record, review it with you and tell you what you/we need to do to clear the suspensions.   I can send you a link to pay with your credit or debit card in the same email with the DMV Consent Form.  

Call traffic defense attorney Jeanne Marie Beckmann 516 485 4888 or email [email protected] to inquire. Note that I do not handle lifetime revocations caused by DWI's.